Upgrade to a Global Career with CIPS Certification
Benchmark yourself against the global standard for Procurement and Supply Professionals and accelerate your career growth with the right CIPS Certification.
CIPS is a global community of over 230,000+ members and individuals interested in procurement and supply.
The CIPS Global Standard is a competency framework which identifies the skills, knowledge, and behaviours required at all levels of the Procurement and Supply profession. The Standard can be used to identify the performance level of any individual, anywhere in the world, who has responsibility for procurement full time or as part of their job role.
From Starter to Chartered there is a procurement and supply learning journey for you. During this webinar we will walk through the 5 levels of CIPS certification and show you how to get onto the fast lane for a Global Career.
- Introduction to the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) and more about career growth in procurement and supply
- Planning your next career move using the free benchmarking tool
- The 5 levels of CIPS certification and the qualification paths you can take along with eligibility details
- Tap into the global reach of CIPS in 150+ countries and 230,000+ professionals
- Leverage your CIPS qualification with current and prospective employers
- CIPS/Hays Salary Guide and Procurement Insights
- Fast track your CIPS certification and career growth with CIPS Matexnet